This week was a good 'ole week on the grind. I'm just grinding. And y'know what? I'm having a grand time.
This week The Antolin family called us and asked us to come over and pray with them, because it was the anniversary of a death they had in the family, so we went and prayed with them, and I mostly wanted to share this story because they're very nice, and we got a nice picture that I thought you would like some context for:
Aren't they just the cutest? I was very happy yesterday when both of Wenalyn's parents came with her to church yesterday. They're such a cool family, and I'm glad I could be here to see them make a change in their lives.
A couple weeks ago we started teaching another cool family called the Rodico family. It was funny, because one sunday, brother Velasco, a member, came up to us and asked us if we were teaching Ferdinand, the father of the Rodico Family, who was sitting right next to Brother Velasco in Sacrament meeting. We weren't, but we did, and we still are, and we've even got his kids coming now! They're a really nice family as well, and they are so happy to start living the gospel.
I realized today that I didn't have very many good pictures to send, and I don't have any funny tinder analogies to make, so while we were at lunch, I took a picture, for your viewing pleasure:
That's Me, Elder Pampliega, Elder Debry, and Elder Raine.
You should know Elder Pamps by now, because he's been my companion for a whole cycle. I never spell his name right cuz it's too long, but he's a very good boi. Elder Debry was in a picture I sent a couple weeks back. I called him a sweetheart, and that it still true. he also kinda looks like Boog from the film Open Season. Elder Raine is a deep cut that only the TRUE FANS of the weekly email would recognise. He was my roommate in the MTC, and it was good to see his face again.
That's pretty much it, this week has been kinda uneventful, but I PROMISE more stuff MIGHT happen next week.
Love,
Elder Menzie
tag-a-log:
wala kaming ibang ginagawa -- we don't have anything else we're doing (our when people try and tell us they don't want us to worry about their problems)