So it was Transfers this week, and for the first time in my whole mission, I had a normal transfer! It was crazy, because it feels like I just got to Bambang and I'm already gone. I'm in Santiago city now, which is one of the 3 "big" cities in the mission, which makes me happy. Bambang was pretty and all, but there were way more mountains than people to teach there. Also the work in Santiago is popping. I don't know why I italicized that, but I don't regret it.
This is a cool area because my trainer was assigned here right after he trained me, and someone that he started teaching almost a year ago just got baptized. It was super cool.
It was great to be here for Brother Mario and Sister Maribel's baptisms. They're both super cool and have a lot of support from the ward which made me really happy to see.
This is my last picture in Bambang right before I got on the Bus. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Just kidding. Bambang was great, and I'm sure Santiago will be just as great, if not better.
Here's a picture with me and some fellowshippers on Sunday:
Aren't they just the best.
Love,
Elder Menzie
Tagalog for the soul:
Ang Kaluluwa -- The Soul