I said "See you in 2" to family Sunday night. I have some pretty awesome aunts and uncles and cousins! Wednesday morning I was set apart by President Taylor, the Massachusetts Blackstone Valley Stake President. It was great to have family and friends there for support, to share In-n-Out, and for some last pics and hugs before seeing me off to the MTC.
![]() |
| me and some of my awesome cousins |
![]() |
| mom hugs and grandpa support |
![]() |
| Grandpa T and Grandma Ilene |
![]() |
| Photo taken just after I was set apart. Halversens, Ama, Gpa T & Gma Ilene, Kevin/Brooke and crew, cousin Brayden, mom and sis |
![]() |
| Best last lunch ever |
| Cousins and sis |
| Just before entering the MTC: Family, Halversens, Jessica and Tavi |
![]() |
| mission mom- Day 1 2 year old Tavi, looking at the missionaries walking on the MTC grounds as we drove away: "Where's Thomas?" Que mom crocodile tears. |





